Services at the Emergency Clinic of the Veterinary Referral Center of Northern Virginia
…Caring for all your dog and cat emergencies
- Complete Blood Count Machine
- Chemistry Analyzer
- Digital Radiography
- State-Of-The-Art Monitoring Equipment
- Blood Gas Analysis
- Blood Products for Transfusions On Site in Our Facility
We also have a state-of-the-art surgical suite available for all emergency surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Foreign Bodies
- Gastric Dilatation with Volvulus (GDV)
- Caesarean Sections
- Wound Repairs
- Abdominal Exploratory
- Hit by a Car
- Falling from Tall Heights
- Unknown Traumas
- If your pet has had any type of trauma, call us immediately.
Internal traumas can be life threatening!
Breathing/ Respiratory Problems
- Nasal Discharge
- Please call immediately for all breathing problems
- Vomiting and/or Diarrhea
- Straining to Defecate
- Weight Loss
- Foreign Bodies
- Exposure to Irritants
- Itching, Redness
- Hot Spots
- Bite Wounds
- Ear Infections
- Difficulty Urinating
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Bloody Urine
- Urinary Blockage
Please do not hesitate to call with any concerns regarding your animal.
Please be aware that we can only give limited medical advice over the phone.
The Emergency Clinic of the Veterinary Referral Center of Northern Virginia is open
24 hours a day 365 days a year.
NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY